I'm 37 female, since 2 to 3 months im having itching in my body with red rashesand?

Itching and rash . This history is too vague to give any idea what is going on, but any rash that lasts for 2-3 months should be evaluated by a family doctor, internist, allergist or dermatologist. No one can really diagnose you without seeing your rash.