Is gluten intolerance a form of colon cancer?

No. No, simply a malabsorptive disorder which is likely autoimmune in nature and usually definitively diagnosed with endoscopic biopsy...... Or alleviation of symptoms with avoidance of gluten.
No. Gluten allergy (celiac disease or sprue) is a strong allergic reaction to gluten, a protein in grains such as wheat, rye, or barley. Gluten intolerance is not an allergy, but a patient has some problem tolerating gluten, and he gets symptoms like gassiness, bloating, loose stools, and tummy aches, but gluten intolerance does not damage the lining of the intestine. These conditions are not cancer.