Do I have to go off concerta 27 prior to surgery with general anasthetic? It's cervical disc cushion and I forgot to ask. Have finals

You should ask. Ask the surgeon and the anesthesiologist to obtain the best advice for your particular situation. Frankly, in my opinion, i think we here at healthtap should not generally make specific recommendations tegarding starting or stopping medication. Good luck.
Concerta. Please consult the prescribing doctor to make sure. Good luck with your exams.
Probably. Staying off Concerta for a few postoperative days will let you rest better. Then restart after you've convalesced a few days. Unless its emergency surgery, scheduling it during finals is not a good idea. You won't be yourself for at least a week. Your sleep may be disrupted for a longer time. It's best to schedule elective surgery during vacations.