Electric shock feeling at heart often for last 2 years. No other symptoms - ECG and tmt are normal. Am anxious, please clarify any treatment or test?

Undue Worry... As a general rule doctors treat symptoms and do not treat test results. Regardless of what the symtpoms are, if overall comfortable with no chest pain or shortness, yes you are more anxious than anything. Ativan (lorazepam) helps...
Electric shock/heart. Two years is long time to consider an acute pathology in heart. Best to consult a psychiatrist, if your medical workup is normal, to explore & treat your anxiety.