I have been doing sex without protection for the past 6 months bt am not getting pregnant..I track my fertile days and ovulation days bt its -?

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: See your OBGYN

U need a workup, i assume u have done an ovulation kit to make sure u are ovulating and 35% of the time it can be the man so he needs a semen analysis - one time.

In brief: See your OBGYN

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: Next step

T is time to get evaluated, but as a couple.
You should see your gyn and your partner should see a urologist. Besides keeping a record of your basal body temperature each morning, your partner should have a semen analysis, preferably after 72 hours of abstinence. Additional tests for both of you may be necessary, but that is a start.

In brief: Next step

Dr. John Nesbitt
Dr. John Nesbitt
Dr. Jane Van Dis