If I have had uterine cancer, am I more likely to have colon cancer?

Not necessarily. You may have a higher risk of developing colon cancer if your uterine cancer was caused by a certain genetic mutation. This mutation causes a condition called hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer (hnpcc). Patients with this have about an 80% chance of getting colorectal cancer and about a 50% chance of uterine cancer over their lifetime.
Increased risk. Having any cancer (aside from a skin cancer) increases the risk of a second cancer. Also, there are some family cancer syndromes (lynch syndrome or hnpcc) in which there is an increased risk for both colorectal cancer and uterine cancer, as well as some other cancers. Your physician can help you assess your risks in this area. He or she may also suggest you consult a genetic counselor.