I recieved botox for palmar hyperhidrosis. It is difficult for me to even unbutton my pants without help is this normal or is the doctor inexperienced?

Both. Hand weakness after Botox is a common side effect. I do not advocate Botox for palmar hyperhidrosis for this exact reason. The results are short lived at best ( average 3 months ), it is painful, and hand weakness can occur. I like either the topical agents, with iontophoresis, for mild cases, and ets, for severe cases that do not improve with topical therapy.
Botox. The Botox treatment for hyperhidrosis involves injection of an irreversible neurotoxin into the superficial sweat glands that cause the excessive wetness. If some of the deeper tissue injected it can cause some motor, and sensory dysfunction. Talk to your doctor if your continues sssss.