All month I've had many symptoms of pregnancy today my abdomen has been hurting a lot just a few minutes ago when i went to the bathroom there was a little bit of blood but it was more like spics than a flow now its like spotting but more of a pink color

Dr. Edward Jacobs

In brief: See your doctor

Abdominal and pelvic pain during early pregnancy can be the first sign of a very serious condition called ectopic pregnancy (the pregnancy is outside the uterus, in the tube for example).
This is potentially life threatening. You must see a physician as soon as possible to find out if you are pregnant. If you have alot of pain, go to the closest emergency room now.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Edward Jacobs
Dr. Edward Jacobs
Dr. Adam Levy