Explain due date differances, im told im 32wks but measure 35wks and ultra sound back up the measuring has been for 2 weeks?

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: What did your OB say

If u have a good due date form an early us , u do not change the dates your OB should have explained that if u measure 35 weeks then your baby is running large for dates and if that is the case i offer my pts induction at 39 weeks so they have a chance to push baby out beofre it gets too large, but i would do another ultrasound at around 37 weeks for efw which can be off 1 lb.
Ormoreinductionsafe.

In brief: What did your OB say

Ormoreinductionsafe.
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Mathew Chengot
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: See gyn

Need to discuss with gyn.

In brief: See gyn

Need to discuss with gyn.
Dr. Mathew Chengot
Dr. Mathew Chengot
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham