10w5d pregnant my baby and sac are measuring small and i m having brown discharge with very small pieces of brown tissue with no pain is it a miscarriage?

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: WHAT DID YOUR OB SAY

Call yoru OB that is yoru ob's job , your OB is on call ro has someone on call 24/7 just like i do, and i would expect my ots to call me, but iof u are really almost 11 weeks u shoudl have a 11 week sac with a ht beat, the , u can see a ht beat by 6 1/2 weeks on the us, so it sounds like u have a blighted ovum which is a non viable preg and your OB needs to take care of that so call your ob.

In brief: WHAT DID YOUR OB SAY

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham