How can I reduce my risk of getting colon cancer?

Lifestyle changes. Lots of dietary factors help reduce the risk- high fiber through fruits & veggies; low fat and red meat; low alcohol use. Aspirin can reduce polyp formation and regular exercise is of benefit too.
Diet and reduction o. Hi fiber diets, low red meat intake, reduced alcohol consumption, quit smoking, excercise and get appropriate screening at recommended times may help to reduce the inciddence. Also being aware of family medical histories especially immediate family members. Taking low dose nsaids may reduce the incidence of polyps and thus colon cancer.