I have tingling on my left cheek bone, my left eye is irritating and I am getting headaches. I do have a 61% level of anxiety. I'm so scared. What should I do?

Anxiety. Your description sounds like you have some eye irritation from dry eye causing your headaches and pain. The left cheek tingling is likely a manifestation of your anxiety. I would try artificial tears during the day, ointment at night, warm compresses, and omega-3 fatty acid supplements. If no improvement, see an eye doctor for further treatment.
Don't write it off.. You should be examined. The infraorbital nerve, which gives sensation to the cheek runs through the floor of the eye socket. Orbital (eye socket) or maxillary sinus infections and other processes can give you the triad of symptoms you are relating. Don't panic, but do see a doctor if you are concerned. I'd recommend an oculoplastic surgeon, or an ophthalmologist at the very least.
See your doc. The physical symptoms you describe are probably passing events, but the anxiety is the biggest problem. Best to see your doc about those symptoms, and this may allay your fears. This may be hypochondria, but you know if that's your tendency. Cbt is a therapy that can help with this tendency.