I am in recovery from anorexia what is a healthy goal weight? I am 5 ft 4 in and 43 yrs old female.

Dr. Syed H. Sajid

In brief: Healthy weight goal

Your healthy weight goal should be approximately 125 pounds.

In brief: Healthy weight goal

Dr. Syed H. Sajid
Dr. Syed H. Sajid
Dr. Julie O'Toole

In brief: State not weight

At kartini clinic we tell our young adult patients that we are headed for a "state" not weight, and this would equally apply to an older adult woman.
In other words, the state you are looking for is one where your hormones are normal as reflected in regular periods, normal (for you) libido and energy, normal vital signs, and all of which you can maintain while not engaging in ed behaviors.

In brief: State not weight

Dr. Julie O'Toole
Dr. Julie O'Toole
Dr. Jane Van Dis