I have a hard mass in my upper abdomen, there is red or dark red blood in my stools. Im so very tired and in pain so i don't sleep well. What is it?

Dr. Herbert Hoover
General Practice

In brief: Could be a tumor

The combination of signs and symptoms could mean a colon tumor with possible spread to your liver. You should ser a doctor as soon as possible.

In brief: Could be a tumor

Dr. Herbert Hoover
Dr. Herbert Hoover
Dr. Richard Orr
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: See your doc!

No one can make a diagnosis via computer, but you have several very worrisome symptoms.
Obviously this could be cancer, but sometimes diverticulitis or an inflammatory condition presents this way. It needs to be checked out so that you are on the way to feeling better.

In brief: See your doc!

Dr. Richard Orr
Dr. Richard Orr
Dr. Arnon Rubin