Rohypnol can I order here online or must I go to the doctor. I struggle very me anxiety and sleep problems so it is very difficult for me?

See below. I would recommend going to the doctor to find out reasons for sleep problems, anxiety. This way you'll be properly evaluated for the suitability of any particular drugs based on your personal history and physical health. Meanwhile, practice stress management, sleep hygiene, relaxation, self-care to help you cope with your sx.
Rohypnol. Rohypnol and medications like it cannot be purchased online legally. Your doctor can help you with your anxiety and sleep problems -- it's best to evaluate the issues thoroughly before medicating. You deserve the very best treatment you can get for these problems!
Not legal. Use of rohypnol to treat humans is illegal in the United States. It is a benzodiazapine. There are many non-benzodiazapine medications that can be used for anxiety or sleep. Even if a benzodiazapine was warranted there would be much better choices that can be legally prescribed. Take care.