I have little bumps around my clitoris which itch. I have larger red bumps in my inner labia which itch too. Should I go see a doctor (i'm scared to!)?

Yes you should. You may have some inflammation or irritation in the area that may be treated by applying a cream twice a day. It is certainly worth your time to go see a doctor.
Get an exam. . You need to be examined by a physician. It is understandable that you are nervous, but someone would need to evaluate your problem in person.