I hate my depression and I want it to stop its affecting my whole life I used to talk a lot and be sociable but now I feel singled out and sad?

Ask For Help. It is not uncommon for anyone to experience signs and symptoms similar to depression. Should the symptoms interfere with our ability to function in normal activities, it would be important to discuss this with your primary md. A referral to a counselor might prove beneficial. If the depression is severe, there are medications that can help. There is help for you. All you need to do is ask!
Depession. Depression can effect many aspects of your life. If you are having issues, know that there is help. You should see your family practice doctor. If you are having any thoughts of hurting yourself or others, please go to the emergency room. Many people find that through helpful counseling and sometimes with the assistance of medications, their overall outlook improves.