I have an ovarian cyst is that why I don't get pregnant? I've been trying to get pregnant for about 2 years and nothing

Infertility. There are many causes of infertility. The woman may be the cause, the man may be the cause or there may be an unknown cause. You gould see or gyn or a fertility specialist (reproductive endocrinologist).
See your OBGYN. And u may need to be referred to an infertilty specialist, an ovary cyst can sometimes cause infertilty , it could be form many other causes and could be that yoru pertners sperm is not good 35% of infertilty is from the man, so u need a workup.