What is the best fish oil supplement?

Several good but... One should choose a fish oil supplement wisely as some brands are much better than others- make sure it's been purified to remove toxins ; is in the "true triglyceride" form. My favorites are nordic naturals and omegavail by designs for health. See http://bit.Ly/1bxibwc for an interesting article but also check out the lengthy discussion to see how your simple question can have a complex answer!
None. Krill oil and fish oil are the new snake oil, both are high in omega 3 fatty acids which are extremely fragile. Omega 3 fish oils reduce triglycerides by impairing the liver's ablility to make them. However the oxidative stress caused by fish oil actually raises LDL cholesterol. Some day we may use the phrase "this is just more fish /krill oil" or "here comes the fish/krill oil salesman".
Fish oil. Ask your local pharmacist for a pharmacutical grade fish oil. Lovaza is a great choice, if your ins. Will pay.