If only one of my eyes is blurry, do I need to get glasses?

In brief: Consider this

Your brain will decide whether your one eye blurriness is a problem. It can decide to ignore the input from one eye, to have a clear image.
If it does so over a long period of time (years) the brain can turn off most of the information coming from that eye. The visual loss is called amblyopia (lazy eye). Only a good eye exam and consultation with your eye doc can decide this for you.

In brief: Consider this

Dr. Ajay Gupta
Ophthalmology

In brief: Monocular blurriness

There are many possible causes for decreased vision.
A need for glasses is certainly one of them, and it is possible to have a refractive error in one eye only. A complete eye exam is the best way to have this evaluated.

In brief: Monocular blurriness

Dr. Ajay Gupta
Dr. Ajay Gupta
Dr. Keegan Duchicela