Could my swollen lymph nodes and weight loss be caused by my celiac disease?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Possible

It could be possible but when there is swollen lymph with weight loss we want to make sure there is no cancer so you would want this checked out to be safe.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Celiac

Weight loss is a possibility if you are having flares of your celiac disease based on dietary problems.
Swollen lymph nodes is typically a drainage of fluid or infectious process or even rarely tumor-related so i would have my doctor evaluate the swollen lymph nodes more thoroughly.

In brief: Celiac

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Arnon Rubin