Could my swollen lymph nodes and weight loss be caused by my celiac disease?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Possible
It could be possible but when there is swollen lymph with weight loss we want to make sure there is no cancer so you would want this checked out to be safe.

In brief: Possible
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Celiac
Weight loss is a possibility if you are having flares of your celiac disease based on dietary problems.
Swollen lymph nodes is typically a drainage of fluid or infectious process or even rarely tumor-related so i would have my doctor evaluate the swollen lymph nodes more thoroughly.

In brief: Celiac
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology