Can I be screened for colon cancer with a CT scan instead of a colonoscopy?

Sometimes. Ct colography is never meant to replace a colonoscopy. At high volumn centers, the detection sensitivity of ct exam is indeed comparable to colonoscopy but you need to know the rate of detection of your imaging facility. Bowel prep is required for both procedures - no way around the unpleasant process. Beware that there is significant radiation exposure with the exam.
Maybe. Not standard of care . Be aware you are awake and if find polyps needs to repeat bowel prep and perform colonoscopy on separate day.
As you can see from. All of the reasonable answers, the answer is a definitive no. If you find someting by ct (with prep) you will need another prep and endoscopy to prove the answer. Each is charged. Two preps are worse by double one. And conscious sedation is sufficient 9 times out of 10, and lower co-pay.
You can. It is a screening option. However if a polyp is found then need to repeat the procedure with a colonoscopy and polypectomy.
Yes. Virtual colonoscopy can screen for polyps. If one is found a traditional colonoscopy will be needed to remove it. Virtual colonoscopy is good for follow-up after a polyp has been removed.