What can I do to stop mouth breathing and breathe through my nose instead?

Correct nasal obstru. First you need to find out why you breath to your mouth.Usually mean some kind of nasal obstruction due to many causes, aomong then allergy, nasal polyps, deviated septum.When you correct the nasal obstruction you will breath normally throught your nose.
Mouth breathing. You might have enlarged nasal turbinates, deviated septum or sinus problems. See an ENT surgeon.
Mouth breathing. You might have sinus problems, deviated septum, or enlarged turbinates. See an ENT or omfs.