What does coronary occlusion acute, arterio-sclerotic cardio vascular disease and acute myocardial infarction mean?

the same thing. Arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease means blockages in the coronary arteries. The manifestation of coronary artery blockage is a heart attack. When this happen suddenly, we say it is acute.
Atherosclerosis. In general, we are talking about hardening of the arteries. But cardiovascular is an inclusive term -covers heart and arteries and veins everywhere in the overall. There are congenital and acquired cv issues there are arterial and venous items obstruction aneurysm av malformations deep vein thrombosis clotting issues including blockage of the heart-coronary arteries and heart attack.