What are symptoms like fatigue, joint pain, lower back pain, hip pain, numbness in feet, tongue pain & cracking indicative of?

Many causes. There are many causes to these symptoms and there is not one simple answer. For example, numbness in the feet occurs with vitamin B12 deficiency, arsenic toxicity, POEMS, and diabetes mellitus. Fatigue is also caused by many different things. In your case, you will find it helpful to have some blood tests, such as the test for SPEP, along with some other basic tests, for these symptoms.
Joint pain. You have a wide constellation of symptoms. Consider arthritis, sciatica, psychosocial, fibromyalgia, metabolic-electrolyte issues, etc.
Several things. This is one of those problems where a visit to your doctor is necessary to figure out what's going on. Only after a thorough evaluation, including examination and possibly labs and other tests, can your doctor correctly diagnose you and treat you effectively.