Will lamotragine help me with my nocturnal epilepsy?

Dr. Michelle Zetoony
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine
In brief: Lamotragine
Depending on type of nocturnal seizures and the dose of medication, Lamictal can be helpful.
Please discuss with qualified neurologist or sleep specialist with regards to your particular case.

In brief: Lamotragine
Dr. Michelle Zetoony
Dr. Michelle Zetoony
Dr. William Goldie
Pediatrics - Neurology
In brief: It should
Lamotrigine or Lamictal is a very good medication for epilepsy.
There is a risk for allergic rash, but otherwise is very safe and effective. There is a reasonable chance of good response to a single agent for epilepsy. Lamotrigine is excellent as a trial for good response. There are many good agents available. If Lamotrigine is not effective, there are plenty more to try.

In brief: It should
Dr. William Goldie
Dr. William Goldie
Dr. Eric Weisman