What can lack of sleep do to your health?

Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: Were to start...
Weight gain, fatigue, memory changes, depression, some firms of anxiety, mood disorders, excess Insulin and Adrenalin secretion, sexual dysfunction, rage tendencies, increase risk for accidental injuries, heart attacks, strokes, loss of job productivity.
Should i say more? Sleep is critical for good physical, mental and emotional health.

In brief: Were to start...
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Sal Aragona
Dentistry
In brief: A lot!
Not being able to sleep may indicated sleep problems that can be life shortening or life threatening.
Decrease oxygen desaturations puts tremendous stress on major organs particularly the brain and heart. The only way to know if there are serious problems is with an overnight sleep test. I encourage you to seek help.

In brief: A lot!
Dr. Sal Aragona
Dr. Sal Aragona
Dr. Steven Seres