Is bone grafting required after wisdom teeth removal?

Not usually. Bone grafting is not usually required after wisdom teeth removal. Usually bone grafting is only recommended in areas where missing teeth may need to be replaced some day.
Usually NO. Wisdom teeth usually located in the area where future implants will not be needed and thus bone grafting would be a no. Howerver, if the wisdom tooth is associated with removal of a large dentigerous cyst, bone grafting may be contemplated. Consult with your oral surgeon since dentigerous cyst could grow back.
No, but. In some instances it is a good idea. This is usually the case in older patients who have had bone loss associated with impacted wisdom teeth.