To sun lamps help with circadian rhythm disorder?

Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: They do

I've been practicing medicine in the midwest for 23 years.
Between october and march, we may get 2-3 minutes worth of sun in 6 months. Vitamind deficiency is scarily common here, so anything that can safely provide light therapy without increasing skin damage i strongly recommend.Sorry, i might have exaggerated a bit on the midwest sunlight thing. We get 10 minutes...

In brief: They do

Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Brian Affleck
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Sun lamp

Yes, we call this light therapy.
Depending on the type of circadian rhythm disorder, light can be delivered first thing in the morning or in the evening to advance or delay someone's sleep phase. This is often used in combination with behavioral therapy and melatonin.

In brief: Sun lamp

Yes, we call this light therapy.
Dr. Brian Affleck
Dr. Brian Affleck