Is there anything I can do if my husband has periodic limb movement disorder and I don't get any sleep?

Sleep. Anything which helps regulate his sleep may improve the situation (avoid caffeine and more than one drink of alcohol after 3pm, regular sleep, avoid stress or shift work), as well as serotonin foods 30min prior to bedtime (dark chocolate, almonds, glass of milk, banana, dried cherries). A difficult problem to get in check for most.
Get out of his bed. Until he is treated effectively, i'm afraid you won't sleep much.