How long is the wait to get results from a needle biopsy on a breast tumor?

Breast biopsy. Usually the wait us only a few days, less than a work week.
Variable. Hopefully 2 days, but often 4 or 5. May take longer if the pathology is confusing and the pathologist needs to do specialized stains. Some breast centers get results overnight, but this requires very tight logistics and is not the norm in most places.
Variable. It varies by facility and resources available. 2-5 days would be the general range. Some facilities may get results the next day. You can call around to different facilities and ask.