I have been a night owl my whole life, will this ever change, I am 31?

Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: Just wait...
Normal body function has hormonal patterns.
Disruption of these patterns without significant consequences down the road are rare. As you age, you will find it tougher to deal physically and mentally with the night owl thing, plus trying to reverse to a more "normal" pattern gets tougher with age. Please seek advice.

In brief: Just wait...
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Hummayun Ismail
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine
In brief: Circadian rhythm
You might have Delayed phase Circadian rhythm disorder. If you sleep late and wake up late.
You should see a sleep specialist if you are required to change your sleep hours. If you are sleeping for 71/2 hrs and Remain fresh in the awake hours and it is not interfering with your lifestyle then no correction is needed.

In brief: Circadian rhythm
Dr. Hummayun Ismail
Dr. Hummayun Ismail
Dr. Arnon Rubin