What can I do to prevent constant canker sores in mouth?

Prevention. Canker sore or more specifically aphthous ulcer can be prevented by avoiding a common foam detergent found in most toothpastes called sodium laurel sulfate. Switching to biotene or other toothpaste not containing this ingredient can be the cure in preventing this painful condition.
Very common. Canker sores are the most common oral lesions. Individual ulcers typically last 1-2 weeks. The condition is idiopathic (cause is not known) recurrent aphthous ulcers is usually self-limiting and no treatment is required. If concerned, see your dentist after 10 days for evaluation.
Lysine and Acyclovir. Some studies suggest that dosages of lysine can help prevent the outbreak of cold sores. Also, Acyclovir is very effective if taken right at the onset of the canker sores in reducing the severity of outbreaks. Stay out of the sun and stay well hydrated as well.