Does Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) work for idiopathic hypersomnia?

It might. Stimulants are often used to help treat disorders of excessive sleep. One potential difficulty is the possibility of becoming tolerant to the effects over time. I would recommend you seek out a sleep disorder clinic and let them guide in with respect to best treatment practices.
Yes. Adderall is a wake promoting drug in the amphetamine class - it does work for idiopathic hypersonic along with other drugs such as ritalin, (methylphenidate) dexedrine, pro vigil and nuvigil.