Can sleep apnea induce seizures in a non epileptic patient?

Unlikely. Highly unlikely but in a patient with known seizure activity. Sleep apnea can make the seizure activity worse.
No. If you are referring to non-epileptic (psychogenic) seizures, then the answer is no. However, if someone is having seizures at night (or day for that matter), that should be evaluated further with an eeg and a visit to the neurologist, at the least.
No. Sleep apnea can cause a lot of health problems primarily related to blood pressure and heart function. It is not a recognized cause of seizure.