I have a headache for over a week now. It's mainly on the right side temple/above eye. It's constant, throbbing and sharp. Otc medicines aren't working. What should I do?

Headaches-what to do. With a headache of this type, there is a need for a consult with a physician to rule out the more serious causes. Sudden onset, constant pain is a reminder of need for immediate examination and acute care. Once the obvious tests are run, then look for more obscure causes.
Could be clenching. After more than 20 years in dentistry and treating TMJ problems, i frequently find that people underestimate how many headaches come from dental causes. Try a cold pack to the area, on and off for 10-15 minutes at a time. Be very aware of the posture of your mouth and teeth. Many people clench their teeth at night, some do it during the day as well. Visit a TMJ or bite dentist for full evaluation.
See your doctor. This is a problem that necessitates a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. This will allow him/her to examine you, ask specific questions. And possibly order tests to find out what's wrong and what to do to help you.