I've had 3 CT scans, full body with contrast and well over 25 chest x rays. And a hida scan. I'm only 18. What are the chances that it causes me to get cancer?

In brief: Hard to say.

The answer is you have a greater risk of getting a cancer at some point in your life based on the whole body radiation exposure than you would have without that exposure but the actual risk is probably less than you fear. The studies on radiation exposure and cancer risk suggest a small increase in incidence with increasing dose.
Your goal should be to minimize future radiation exposure.

In brief: Hard to say.

Dr. Bruce J. Stringer
Dr. Bruce J. Stringer
Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: Quite low

Although your chances are higher, the likelihood of cancer from these procedures is still relatively low.

In brief: Quite low

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Fidias De Leon
Nuclear Medicine

In brief: Not high

Cancer as a result of medical diagnostic imaging radiation exposure is rare.
Radiation exposure is a cumulative effect and is dependent on radiation dose and time. Of the studies you mentioned, the ct would have the most radiation. In the end, if a diagnostic procedure is needed, the possible effects of radiation exposure has to be weighted out with your doctor.

In brief: Not high

Dr. Fidias De Leon
Dr. Fidias De Leon
Dr. Adam Smith