I have a burning sensation while stooling. What could be the problem? How do I get rid of it?

Dr. Eric Kaplan
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: More likely than

Patients often experience difficulty starting the bm as if there is a blockage and then a tearing sensation during the bm, followed by severe throbbing pulsating sensation after the bm. See a colorectal surgeon to get a proper evaluation and find out what options for treatment are available to you.

In brief: More likely than

Dr. Nelly Cohen

In brief: Probable hemorrhoid

Most likely you have hemorrhoids.
You first of all have to assure that this is the cause by seeing either your pcp or GI specialist and then if it is one then you have to change your diet, exercise and drink adequate amount of water.

In brief: Probable hemorrhoid

Most likely you have hemorrhoids.
Dr. Eric Weisman