I want my breast to increase a little bit is there any vitemans or anyrhing i can take to enlarge them naturally that doesn't cost a lot?

In brief: No

Normal girls and normal women do not get bigger breasts by taking pills.
Breasts grow as young women get older, and as they gain weight. Breasts are temporarily bigger during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Of course, a woman's breasts can grow while using whatever pills, but that's just a coincidence and not because of the pills.

In brief: No

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Herbs 4 breast aug?

Any herbal supplements possesing estrogen like properties have the potential to promote breast growth.
For example marijuana is known to stimulate the growth of breasts in men. Similarly, claims about fennel, fenugreek, red clover, saw palmetto & wild yam may also simulate estrogen like side effects. In addition to those mentioned. The potential for stimulating breast cancer growth is not clear.

In brief: Herbs 4 breast aug?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham