Whenever I wake up my feet are very very stiff and they burn, they are very warm what do I do?

Dr. Christopher Guzik
In brief: Neuropathy
Numbness and tingling in the feet may be caused by poor circulation or nerve problems.
It may also be a complication of diabetes, low back arthritis, fluid retention, or a blood clot in the leg. If it is in both feet, a blood clot is less likely. See your doctor to determine the source of the problem before more permant damage occurs.

In brief: Neuropathy
Dr. Christopher Guzik
Dr. Christopher Guzik
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: Visit a doctor
This may be neuropathy.
I would include the possibility of arthritis as you describe two very's in your degree of stiffness. Check it out - it doesn't sound like its going to get better on its own.

In brief: Visit a doctor
This may be neuropathy.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
In brief: See a doctor
You may need to see a rheumatologist.

In brief: See a doctor
You may need to see a rheumatologist.
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Keegan Duchicela