Have sharp pain shooting down my vagina from the top and right sided pelvic pain near the pelvic bone when I press or lay down.?

See your doctor. This is a problem that necessitates a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. This will allow him/her to examine you, ask specific questions. And possibly order tests to find out what's wrong and what to do to help you.