If I have a fever after a bunionectomy, should I call the doctor?

YES!! You should definitely call your doctor if you have a fever after a bunionectomy. Often fever is a sign of infection. Don't delay!
Yes. Let your doctor know if you have any possible signs of an infection.
If not healed up yet. If a person just had surgery, and the wound is not healed yet, there is a chance that he is having a fever due to infection in the wound. Therefore, he should call the surgeon to talk about the fever and the wound's appearance. The doctor may want to re-examine the wound. Of course, sometimes the fever is due to another illness, such as the flu.
YES, right away! You may have developed an infection that is spreading through your body. Of course, it could be just a coincidence - you could have the flu or something unrelated, but you should absolutely have the doctor take a look at the foot to be sure.
Yes. Any time you have a fever after surgery, you should let your doctor know. There are many reasons for a fever, including after effects of general anesthesia, reaction to medications, or infection. Some can be serious, so you need to alert your surgeon or doctor as soon as possible.
Yes. If you ever have concerns after surgery, contact your operating surgeon. It might not be a concern depending on its level and the time frame after surgery, but you will have peace of mind.