How many surgeries will it take to fix a club foot?

Depends. Treatment varies on age of presentation, severity, etc. In an infant or early child see a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon. Adult, orthopaedic foot and ankle specialist.
One. The most common treatment for clubfeet is a series of long leg casts that are applied every week following a period of manipulation to stretch the tissues (ponseti method). Approximately 90% of clubfeet benefit from an small surgery to cut the achilles tendon. Usually 5 or 6 casts are needed, the last one following the "tenotomy". Braces worn until age 4-5 are critical to success.