How long does it take to have newly made orthotics adjusted to your feet for treatment of plantar fasciitis?

Plantar fasciitis. With orthotics it is necseeary to build up to full use - usually over 5-7 days. Then it may take 4-6 weeks to realize pain relief. Be patient , but don't let the time slip by either. If either seems to be taking too long see you podiatrist. Good luck.
Break them in. . Ask for specific directions from the doctor or professional who prescribed or made them for you, but the general rule is that you want to gradually increase your wear-time from 1 hour to a full day over the course of a week.
If your asking how . Long to fabricate new orthotics, roughly 2 weeks, if your asking how long for you to adjust or get used to wearing new devices, then i'd say couple of weeks.
About a month. I tell my patients that it usually takes a couple of weeks to get used to their new custom orthotics and that they would start to see relief of plantar fasciitis pain after about one month of wearing them full time.
Should be quick. Orthotics are for comfort and should feel better soon after getting them. Orthotics alone will not cure plantar fascitis. Stretching is the key.