How long does it take for a toe fracture to heal?

1-2 months. Healing depends on alignment, persons ability to heal and how well you take care of it. You can have residual soreness for several months. Wear a good stiff shoe and limit your activity. Dr l.
Depends... Factors that may speed your recovery include: immobilization, elevation, good nutrition, follow your physicians’ instructions and do not smoke. Bone healing usually takes 4-6 weeks depending on the type of fracture. Each person has a different healing potential depending on age and overall health.
6 weeks. Generally, a toe fracture (phalanx fracture) will heal in 6 weeks. This can vary, though. For instance, smokers and diabetics are prone to healing more slowly.