Do talus fractures cause your foot to tingle and go numb?

Talus fractures. In general talus fractures do not commonly cause the foot to tingle and go numb. However, if a substantial fracture to the talus occurred then an adjacent nerve may be injured and result in the above symptoms. It is also possible that unrelated nerve symptoms are developing such as tarsal tunnel syndrome, mortons neuroma's or even spinal nerve impingement . Consult a doctor for diagnosis.
Talus fracture . If you sustained a talar fracture which is caused by major trauma than inherently you could have sustained trauma to other structure in your foot and ankle including nerve damage.