Can you get a boxers fracture in your foot?

No. A boxer's fracture is a fracture of the small finger metacarpal (which commonly occurs after someone punches someone or something). There is no boxer's fracture of the foot.
No. A boxer's fracture is name given to a specific type of transverse fracture of the neck of the 5th (and sometimes 4th) metacarpal of the hand. It comes from the fact that it is most commonly found following a closed fist punching blow. You can have a transverse neck fracture of the 5th metatarsal, in the foot but its mechanism is not the same (most commonly from a crushing or jamming injury).