Can I heal my Achilles tendonitis while still dancing?

No. I suggest resting the tendon and seeking treatment for this sooner rather than later. I have been dealing with this condition myself for over five years, which was refractory to stretches, heel lifts, and eccentric strengthening. Newer treatments including ultrasounded guided tenotomy & prp really helped me. People are also now using stem cell treatments as well.
No. Achilles tendonitis responds well to rest, doing the activity that may have caused the condition may prolong its course.
Yes. Typically, a good stretching program will help alleviate achilles tendinitis while you continue to dance.