Can I get plantar fasciitis from swimming?

No. No you can not get plantar fasciitis from swimming. Plantar fascitis is caused by weightbearing which causes the plantar fascia to stretch and pull at the insertion on the heel which becomes inflamed.
Would be strange. Any increase in activity could feasibly cause plantar fasciitis, but it's usually a weight bearing activity that does it.
It's more of a . Weight bearing condition. However, it is possible.
No. I have not seen a patient present with plantar fascitis from swimming, but most people i see don't know what caused it. It is typically from tight calf muscles.