At what age do you need to have an operation for club feet?

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Club feet

I am not an expert in this area, but i know that the type of dr. That works on feet is called a podiatrist.
You might check in you yellow pages for one so you can make an appointment to discuss your particular situation. Good luck.

In brief: Club feet

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Mark Diamond

In brief: Sometimes

I disagree with dr. Passer. Sometimes surgery may be necessary, sometimes not, with proper restrictive therapy.
It is a birth defect and the proper specialist is not a podiatrist, but a pediatic orthopedist.

In brief: Sometimes

Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
3 comments
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Not true - there lots of podiatrists well trained to handle these disorders whatever the course may be , surgical or non surgical.
Dr. Mark Diamond
Not where I live !